Last week to register and this course is almost full!
CAD-Ray and Medit have joined forces to create our first Medit Owner’s Training Event right here in historic Heidelberg.
Don’t miss your chance to learn from some of the best trainers in dentistry, network with colleagues using Medit plus CAD-Ray and Medit staff.
Please Note: (update: 28 June 2021) This course will be “live” In-Person!
Day 1 – Friday July 9
- 09:00 AM – Welcome and Introduction
- 09:15 AM – Introduction to your new Medit Intra-Oral Scanner
- Overview of your new Medit IOS’s operation and possibilities
- Appreciate how Medit can work in a typical dental practice
- Understand when you can use your Medit IOS
- Comprehend latest generation of scanning technology
- Learn how to efficiently scan with your new Medit IOS
- 10:00-10:15 AM – Break
- 10:15 AM – Scanning Demonstration and Hands-On
- Become comfortable scanning on a model
- Appreciate the information that is needed to achieve a high-quality scan
- Comprehend the difference between good and bad data capture
- Learn the pitfalls of over-scanning
- 12:30 PM – Lunch
- 13:30 PM – Live scanning in the mouth
- Understand how to operate your new IOS intra-orally
- Learn proper technique and workflow
- Isolation of lips, tongue and tooth preparations
- Master the single-unit, multi-unit and full arch digital impression
- Scanning for special cases: implants, orthodontics, etc.
- 16:30-17:30 – Happy Hour (Aperitifs)
- 18:30 – Group Dinner at Heidelberg Castle
Day 2 – Saturday July 10
- 09:00 AM – Welcome Back and Housekeeping
- 09:15 AM – Introduction to CAD Software Design
- Learn about the various CAD softwares available to IOS users
- Introduction to Clinux cloud-based CAD Software & exocad
- Exercises: Learn scanning for CAD Software design
- 10:00-10:15 AM – Break
- 10:15 AM – Designing in Clinux and exocad Software
- Exercises: Learn how to make your own CAD designs
- Exercises: Learn how to mill your own restorations
- Exercises: Learn how to finish, stain & glaze your own Crowns
- 12:30 PM – Lunch
- 13:30 PM – Advanced Techniques with Medit IOS Scanners (i500 and i700)
- Learn how to integrate of Cone-beam and .STL data into your workflow
- Understand the possibilities of digital implant restorations
- Learn scanning techniques for multi-abutments
- Learn proper case presentation techniques for patients
- 16:30 – Happy Hour & Certification (Aperitifs)
- 17:30 – Course ends
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I I don’t own an intraoral scanner yet, but I’d like to learn more. Can I join the meeting?
A: Yes! Any dentist and their staff are welcome to join the Grand Opening and Owner Training.
Q: I bought my camera from CAD-Ray. Can I join the meeting?
A: Yes! Any CAD-Ray owner is welcome to join the Grand Opening and Owner Training event at no charge.
Q: Can I bring my staff?
A: Yes, staff may join at a reduced price (250€)
Q: I am a Medit owner, but I bought my camera/scanner from another dealer. Can I join the meeting?
A: Yes! Any Medit customer is welcome to join the Grand Opening and Owner Training event for 500€.
Q: Who is the instuctor?
A: Dr. Armen Mirzayan, founder of CAD-Ray US, CAD/CAM user since 20 years, international key opinion leader, Medit Master and trainer of more than 15,000 dentists.
Q: How is the travel situation to Germany?
A: In Heidelberg specifically, there have been almost no COVID cases over a long period of time.
For your stay at the hotel, the meeting, and the Grand Opening dinner you DON’T need any proof of vaccine or test.
Please consider that the distance rule of 1,5 m and wearing masks indoors, when walking around, are still valid. Please check the official German Health website and those of your own country before travelling.
Q: Where is the venue?
A: The event will be hosted at the 4+ star NH Hotel in Heidelberg (see below for more hotel information)
Q: Can I bring my family?
A: Yes! Heidelberg is a fantastic town with lots to see. They will not get bored while you are in class. 🙂
What To Bring With You
Please bring the following to the training:
- Your IOS camera (Medit i500, i700, etc.)
- Your Laptop
- Case examples (analog models or digital files)
What is included in your event ticket?
- 2 days of clinical training with Dr. Armen Mirzayan
- Hotel accommodation (2 nights: July 8th and 9th)
- Food and drinks during training (coffee breaks and lunches)
- Grand Opening Event Dinner at Heidelberg Castle
- Transportation to and from Frankfurt International Airport or Mannheim Main Train Station