Perfect for the Dentist who already knows everything about scanning and simply wants to integrate the new MEDIT i700 into their practice. However, just because it is “Do It Yourself”, does not mean you are alone!
The DIY Package includes access to the CAD-Ray Tutorial Library with thousands of clinical and product tutorial videos conveniently organized as in the MEDIT software workflow. If you can watch videos and follow instructions, you can learn everything you need from this amazing resource!
We also give you access to the CAD-Ray Private Facebook Group where more than 1,400 dentists (as well as CAD-Ray staff) share their questions and solutions to common learning curve topics. What is it worth to have a safe place to ask questions of your fellow dentists?
CAD-Ray’s world famous Support is included. If you have a problem, we have the solution. It is that simple.
Lastly, our Keep-Scanning-Warranty ensures you are never “down” with your scanner. Even if it breaks (for whatever reason), we will ship you a new one directly from our stock* while your original scanner goes back for repairs. Never re-schedule another appointment or lose production because of a technical issue again.
Why a rebate and not a simple discount? We automatically send you the rebate 90 days after your purchase if you require no training. This way, you can always opt to stay in our full service model if you wish.
All together, the DIY Package includes more than 2.500,00€ worth of value.
* Subject to available inventory
** 10% re-stocking fee within 30 days, 2%/month thereafter
Medit i700 features overview
More videos below…
The new i700 is smaller, lighter and 2X faster than its predecessor. Summary of improvements:
- Twice as fast as i500/ more vivid lifelike colors
- 18% smaller
- 12.5% lighter
- UVC light to disinfect camera internals
- Scanning area was 14×13 now 15×13
- Accuracy twice as good for full arch
- Room to room mobility with usb 3 cable connection
- 180-degree rotation on tip
- 45-degree mirror angle vs 40 – distal second molars
- Just plug right into computer for power and usb
- 100 uses for the tips autoclave vs 50
- Scans up to 70 frames per second (i500 30 frames per second)
- Remote control button – switch between scan stages / rotate without having to go back to keyboard
- Vibration when break continuity with scan
- Coverage of internal hardware
- Create master model from scan segments – 5 separate boxes will stitch together in segments
- Multiple bites
- Faster time to process scan
- Ortho module auto tooth segmentation
- Scan and produce open source .STL, .OBJ, .PLY files
- Normally delivers within 5-7 business days
- One year manufacturer warranty included (additional 2 year manufacturer warranty can be purchased at check out – Just remember, your assistant is not going to tell you s/he dropped the camera at month 13. S/He will tell you “the camera just stopped working!”)
- Includes Membership to CAD-Ray.com
- Includes Level 2 Training: two day hands-on training in Heidelberg (valid for 12 months after purchase, non-transferable)
- Includes initial remote training session
- Instructional videos to get started right away
- Peer to peer online support and private discussion forum
- Unlimited remote and phone support
- Satisfaction guarantee with return policy
- 10% restocking fee within 30 days
Jon’s 20-second arch scan and Segment scanning
Segment Scanning Continued
Edentulous Metal Bar Scanning
Multiple Occlusal Relations