Medit i500 Intra-Oral Scanner:
- Image and produce open source .STL, .OBJ, .PLY files
- Normally delivers within 5-7 business days
- One year manufacturer warranty included (additional 2 year manufacturer warranty can be added to your cart before checking out – Just remember, your assistant is not going to tell you s/he dropped the camera at month 13. S/He will tell you “the camera just stopped working!”)
- Includes Membership to CAD-Ray.com
- Includes Level 2 Training: two day hands-on training in Heidelberg (valid for 12 months after purchase, non-transferable)
- Includes initial remote training session
- Instructional videos to get started right away
- Peer to peer online support and private discussion forum
- Open .STL, .OBJ, .PLY- not tethered to a license
- Unlimited remote and phone support
- Satisfaction guarantee with return policy
- 10% restocking fee within 30 days
The following videos detail some of the features unique to this open architecture imaging device. The features include:
- Margin marking or identification in the native medit imaging software that allows you to send the data to the lab or for your to proceed with the design in your preferred computer aided design software.
- Artificial implant scanbody, abutment, impression post detection and automatic import into design software.
- The Medit i500 is one of the only scanners on the market that can create water-tight models or add bases to your models so that you can immediately print them. Many scanners force you or the lab to spend extra time on this process and this can save the dentist quite a lot of time.
- Scanning large span areas and arches can be easily achieved with the help of the reliability mode.
- Dual buccal bites and manual alignment allow for greater precision in mounting your digital cases correctly and preserving the proper vertical dimension.